Welcome to my Blog

I decided to use this method of keeping a journal regarding certain areas of my life. I want to remember where God has brought me from. I would also like to share it with world. Other people's blogs have inspired me to change. I want to be an inspiration to someone.

9.08.2010

The start of a new journey in my health...

My plan is to start phase one of my healing from Type II Diabetes. "I am healed". I declared it in January of 2004 when I was diagnosed with Kidney Failure. I determined that I will live and not die. I am believe God is able. I also believe that faith without works is dead. Not that God needs any action from us, but that we need to learn some things through our deliverance. I am about to walk out of sickness and unhealthiness into a life that God promised me. I talk to you more about it later. I will use my blog as my journal. Reading and watching other blogs via You tube and such has helped me tremendously. I want to share every step in this journey with you. I am only accountable to myself regading this. Every day and every hour of the day will be a choice to make. I have the right to choose one way or another. I am ready now. Look out for my next post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment