Welcome to my Blog

I decided to use this method of keeping a journal regarding certain areas of my life. I want to remember where God has brought me from. I would also like to share it with world. Other people's blogs have inspired me to change. I want to be an inspiration to someone.

9.16.2010

DAY 7!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!

I made to day seven. Let's get right to it. Todays smoothie consisted of: romaigne lettuce, carrots, strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. It was really good. I will continue the jeast feast, but modify it to include a sensible meal a day.


I am still trying to transition away from meat. I still want my diet to be at least 75% raw. I am not saying I won't ever eat meat again. No way!!! I am going to siginificantly decrease it. I am losing my taste for it. That has happened to me off an on in life. I will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER give up SHELL FISH. 


Guess what.. I tried tofu today and LOVED it. I am definitely adding it to my diet. When I say diet I mean it in it's acutal definition. Your diet is what you eat, period. Teriyaki Tofu with chinese veggies (cooked by me of course) oooooo I can't wait. Man  there is so much more to enjoy, and it's healthy. I am really excited.


I can't tell if I lost any more weight, because I have been retaining a lot of fluid. That is because I haven't been drinking enough water. Drinking these smoothies I get tired of drinking. I got it in gear today though. I wish I had taken my measurements. Oh well. I am not going to focus on the weight. It will come off. I am concerned about getting healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment