Welcome to my Blog

I decided to use this method of keeping a journal regarding certain areas of my life. I want to remember where God has brought me from. I would also like to share it with world. Other people's blogs have inspired me to change. I want to be an inspiration to someone.

9.15.2010

Day 6!!!!

Woweee wow wow wow...... It's day 6 already. Having tried different fruits I think I am going to stick with blueberries, strawberries and carrots for sweetness. I love the berry flavor the mostest.he he... The berries are low on the glycemic index. Carrots are not, but I could really use the nutrition in them. Plus they are super inexpensive and sweet. I am going to stick with spinach, kale, and celery, because they are super potent in eveerything that I need. They are also easy on my pocket.


I have had one solid meal that is moderate in portion size and did conting some meat. I didn't go crazy at all. Two of the days I was craving salt really bad so I ate some crackers.  I have not been able drink 3 quarts of green smoothie a day. Some days less. I need to get that last quart in. I have to time it perfectly so that I get them all in and then I don't have to worry about getting hungry. Sometimes I get wrapped up in responsibility and I miss the next one. This is what happens when we eat our regular meals. We skip meals because we are busy. then we are super hungry and eat for the current and missed meal. That is very destructive.


This is a learning experience. I don't expect perfection I expect to teach myself better habits and increase my discipline. That's why I didn't beat myself up for eating the one meal or the crackers on those days. I didn't got to Mcdonalds or Papa Johns. One day I ate a subway sandwich with loads of veggies. Sunday I ate one piece of baked chicken, one cup of black beans and yellow rice. It's still a far cry from whayt I would normally eat for a meal. Trust me...


I haven't weighed myself . I will  in the morning on DAY 7!!!!


I will start incorporating some mild excercise in daily. I can't do a lot because I am still not taking in a lot of calories. I am not going to pass out. Last week my "bod" was getting acclamated to the change and going through some other stuff. So I didn't push myself. I did start walking up the stairs. I go from floor to floor several times a day. Last week I was huffin and puffin. Today I jogged up the stairs. YAY..


The hardest part about this meal plan is staying organized. I am not hungry or deprived unless I skip a meal from being busy. I haven't been taking my iron Rx since I am eating "shrubbery" all day.


I am excited. I have decided to continue another week. Every Wed. I will decide whether or not to commit to another week or start transitioning  to more solid food . I'm pretty sure I'll be doing this for a while but I will only commit to one week at a time.


My ultimate goal is a High Raw Diet...

No comments:

Post a Comment