Welcome to my Blog

I decided to use this method of keeping a journal regarding certain areas of my life. I want to remember where God has brought me from. I would also like to share it with world. Other people's blogs have inspired me to change. I want to be an inspiration to someone.

9.30.2010

DAY 21!!!!!!!!!

Yes I made it, and I'm going to keep going. Yesterday's smoothie although really good is not an everyday thing. Man I quickly got tired of it. I think it's too much of a good thing. The avacado makes it really rich. I am not used to that I guess. I am ready to create my signature V8 juice. Wow I am so excited about it. So today's smoothie was the same as yesterday without the "A". No weighing until Monday. I am so ready to start running intervals. I think I will do that on my first break starting next week. Then wallk with the ladies at lunch and second break.

No comments:

Post a Comment