Welcome to my Blog

I decided to use this method of keeping a journal regarding certain areas of my life. I want to remember where God has brought me from. I would also like to share it with world. Other people's blogs have inspired me to change. I want to be an inspiration to someone.

9.29.2010

Day 20

Ok I skipped some days, but I was not online. Anyways I have lost another 4lbs effortlessly!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

I have been experimenting with my green smoothies. I tried plain yogurt and OMG it made all the difference. Another important change I made was blending the greens in water very well first. Then add the yogurt and fruit. Today I tried avacado for the first time. Can you say HEEEEAAAAVEEEENLLLYYYYY!!!!

I made spaghetti on Sunday and didn't like it. I have been craving my green smoothies. Day 21 will not be a stopping point it will be a landmark. I can already say that this is definitely a part of my life now. I love this stuff. I can't wait to go to the doctor so that she can tell me for the first time in my life that I am no longer chronically anemic, and that I no longer need to take insulin. Then I get to tell her what I have been doing. This is sooooo awesome.

Today's smoothie: water, spinach, kale, celery, avacado, strawberry, banana, and yogurt. I am going to add a recipe list one day.

Hey you have got to try this. It isn't a fad or gimmick. This is the real deal. You don't have to do green smoothies just find a way to signifcantly increase raw vegetables into your diet. Concentrate on the green leafys. With my green smoothies I am sure I get twice the amount the FDA recommends, but I only use that as a guideline. We need way more.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love green smoothies! Pineapple and dates are my main two smoothie sweeteners and they are soo good! Also try throwing some cilantro in there!

    ReplyDelete