Welcome to my Blog

I decided to use this method of keeping a journal regarding certain areas of my life. I want to remember where God has brought me from. I would also like to share it with world. Other people's blogs have inspired me to change. I want to be an inspiration to someone.

9.23.2010

DAY 14 YES 7 DAYS FROM DAY 21!!!

Let me just say I feel phenomenal. No more drops in energy throughout the day.

 I started back walking this week, but not consistent. So I decided to start back walking with my collegues who are consistent year round year after year. They keep me motivated. We do a powerwalk for  fifteen minutes three times everyday. Oh yeah baby... the fat better get real scared REAL SCARED!!!!  I am so excited!!! Wow by the end of October woweeewowow!!!! I feel another Blog coming.

Smoothie today: Romaigne lettuce, carrots, cinnamon, and sweetener. This has worked awesome for my sugar. It tastes decent.

I feel good dunna nunna nunna na.... I knew that I would ....SO GOOD * * SO GOOD * * SO GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment